A medical report from Mulanje hospital has indicated that a man who was recently found dead at a lodging place had consumed a poisonous substance believed to be manufactured in Mozambique.
The deceased, identified as Ulemu Tchale aged 30 as confirmed by relations had not disclosed what he was meant to do at the lodging place around Muloza.
It is however not known whether he had consumed on his own or been induced to.
“The body was smelling poison whose bottle was found in his room plus vomits that observed. The pesticide is in Mozambican language,” reads the report.
Meanwhile the body has been ferried to Karonga where he hailed from.
Reports suggest a probe has been instituted.
The post Police reveals what claimed life of man found dead at a resthouse in Mulanje appeared first on Face of Malawi.